Sunday, July 24, 2011

"Entitlement" my ass, I PAID cash for my social security insurance! Our benefits aren't some kind of charity or handout. Congressional benefits - free premium federal health care, enormous retirement packages, 67 paid holidays, 3 weeks paid vacation, unlimited paid sick days - now THAT is welfare!

Short and Succinct on MY Social Security


I will be 65 in a few years.... My wife 10 years after that... I am extremely furious that Obama or anyone else wants to screw around with SS, Medicare or Medicaid for WHATEVER reason, especially given that we have NO Public Option...
Someone posted the following on Facebook today and it represents my views exactly.... especially for those so-called New Dems or younger folks who don't think THEY will need such old school solutions in their Brave New and More Perfect World....
"Entitlement" my ass, I PAID cash for my social security insurance! Our benefits aren't some kind of charity or handout. Congressional benefits -- free premium federal health care, enormous retirement packages, 67 paid holidays, 3 weeks paid vacation, unlimited paid sick days -- now THAT is welfare! And they have the nerve to call my retirement "entitlement"?



Daily Kos: Short and Succinct on MY Social Security

1 comment:

  1. the facts in your post are wrong.. I found your site by typing in 67 paid holidays, researching a similar post.. there isn't a site that backs up your re post claims..they don't get unlimited paid sick days or free health care or enormous retirement or even 67 paid holidays..they get the same benefits as every other federal employee.. also look up "entitlement", it's not a four letter word..

    ReplyDelete