Boogie Man Journal
Bouncing Through The Layers and producing interesting (and sometimes funny) content.
That's Music To My Ears
Something For The Eye
Something to Do
"Never trust a skinny cook"
Where to get News Without All The B.S.
State of the Union
Register to Vote Here
I Shit You Not
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
100 of the Wisest Sayings
100 of the Wisest Sayings.
1. Never take things personally.
2. Never end a relationship by text message
3. Don’t knock it ‘
you try it.
4. Show up.
5. Always use “we” when referring to your home team or your government.
6. When entrusted with a secret
7. Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
8. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
9. Don’t dumb it down.
10. You only get one chance to notice a new haircut.
11. If you’re staying more than one night , unpack.
12. Never park in front of a bar.
13. Expect the seat in front of you to recline. Prepare accordingly.
14. Keep a picture of your first fish, first car and first girl/boyfriend.
15. Hold your heroes to a high standard.
16. Don’t text and drive.
17. Never lie to your doctor.
18. All guns are loaded.
19. Don’t mention sunburns. Believe me , they know.
20. The best way to show thanks is to wear it. Even if its’ only once.
21. Take a vacation off of your
, internet and TV once a year.
22. Don’t fill up on bread, no matter how good.
23. A handshake beats an autograph.
24. Don’t linger in the doorway. In or out.
25. If you do something, do it with passion or not at all.
26. If you want to know what makes you unique , sit for caricature.
27. Never get your hair cut the day of a special event.
28. Be mindful of what comes between you and the Earth. Always buy good shoes, tires.
29. Never eat lunch at your desk if you can avoid it.
30. When you’re with new friends, don’t just talk about old friends.
31. Eat lunch with new kids.
32. When travelling, keep your wits about you.
33. It’s never too late for an apology.
34. Don’t pose with booze.
35. If you have the right of way. Take it.
36. You don’t get to choose your own nickname.
37. When you marry someone, remember you marry their entire family.
38. Never push someone off a dock.
39. Under no circumstances should you ask a woman if she is pregnant.
40. It’s not enough to be proud of your ancestry, live up to it.
41. Don’t make a scene.
42. When giving a thank you speech, short and sweet is the best.
43. Know when to ignore the camera.
44. Never gloat.
45. Invest in great luggage.
46. Make time for your mom on your birthday. It’s her special day too.
47. When opening presents, no one likes a good guesser.
48. Sympathy is a crutch, never fake a limp.
49. Give credit. Take
50. Suck it up every now and again.
51. Give your seat up to the elderly.
52. Don’t stare.
53. Address everyone that carries a firearm professionally.
54. Stand up to bullies
You’ll only have to do it once.
55. If you’ve made your point, stop talking.
56. Admit it when you’re wrong.
57. If you offer to help don’t quit until the job is done.
58. Look people in the eye when you thank them.
the bus driver.
60. Never answer the phone at the dinner table.
61. Forgive yourself for your mistakes.
62. Know at least one good joke.
63. Don’t boo. Even the ref is somebody’s son.
64. Know how to cook one good meal.
65. Learn to swim.
66. Be cool to younger kids. Reputations are built over a lifetime.
67. It’s ok to go to the movies by yourself.
68. Dance with your mother/father.
69. Don’t lose your cool. Especially at work.
70. Always thank the host.
71. If you don’t understand, ask before it’s too late.
72. Know the size of your husband’s/wife’s clothes.
73. There is nothing wrong with plain
74. Be a good listener. Don’t just take your turn to talk.
75. Keep your word.
76. Fight for what matters.
77. Carry your mother’s bags. She carried you for nine months.
78. Be patient with airport security. They are just doing their job.
79. Don’t be the talker in the movie.
80. The opposite sex like people who shower.
81. You are what you do. Not what you say.
82. Learn to change a tire.
83. Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead of them.
84. An hour with grandparents is time well spent.
85. Don’t litter
86. If you have a sister, get to know her boyfriend. Your opinion is important.
87. You won’t always be the strongest or the fastest .But you can be the toughest.
88. Never call someone before 9 AM or after 9PM.
89. Stay in shape.
90. Make the little things count.
91. Always wear a bra at work.
92. There is a fine line between looking sultry and slutty. Find it.
93. You’re never too old to need your mom.
94. Count your blessings.
95. Know the words to your national anthem.
96. Your dance moves might not be the best, but I promise
a fool of yourself is more fun than sitting on the bench alone.
97. Smile at strangers.
98. Make goals.
99. Being old is not dictated by your bedtime.
Boogie Man Journal
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)