Saturday, October 1, 2011

Calling all Military Veterans We took an oath to protect the people and the constitution of the United States of America. Meet me on Wall St.

by theenemywasme

I'm heading up there tonight in my dress blues. So far, 15 of my fellow marine buddies are meeting me there, also in Uniform.
I want to send the following message to Wall St and Congress:
I didn't fight for Wall St. I fought for America. Now it's Congress' turn.
My true hope, though, is that we Veterans canact as first line of defense between the police and the protester. If they want to get to some protesters so they can mace them, they will have to get through the Fucking Marine Corps first. Let's see a cop mace abunch of decorated war vets.
I apologize now for typos and errors. Typing this on iPhone whilst heading to NYC. We can organize once we're there. That's what we do best. If you see someone in uniform, gather together.
A formation will be held tonight at 10PM.
We all took an oath to uphold, protect anddefend the constitution of this country. That's what we will be doing.
Hope to see you there


Edit:
I'm no longer in active duty or in any way contractually indebted to the military. Nor are any of my friends that are joining me.
To the officers' of this thread: I'm aware of the potential, maybe inevitable trouble I can get in. So too are my friends.
I don't really care about the debate here. Mental masturbation is awesome and all. But fucking hell people get off your ass and do something. The decision is made.

No comments:

Post a Comment